Welcome! Please read our Program Policies carefully...
* TEACHERS & SCHEDULE: are subject to change at any time.
* REFUNDS/CREDITS: No refunds will be granted 30 days prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun. No credits will be granted 7 days prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun. Any credits granted will be good for one calendar year and are not transferrable. A $10 processing fee will be applied to all refunds & credits.
* MAKE-UP CLASSES: Three are permitted per semester at any listed location, subject to available space in the current semester only. Click HERE for more info.
* GUESTS: additional adults are welcome to attend any given class, with no more than 3 adults attending per family/per class.
Please do NOT bring adult/child guests to Make-up classes as many of our classes are very full.
* SIBLINGS: Children who are NOT registered for the program are unfortunately not permitted to attend without permission. Click HERE for more details.
* ILLNESS: Please do not attend your class if you or your child is ill - make up classes are available. It is extremely important that we maintain a healthy class environment. Thank you!
* NO FOOD, DRINKS or SHOES in the studios. Bottles & sippy cups are ok!
* PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Due to privacy concerns, we do not allow photos or videos to be taken during our classes. We will be glad to allow photo opportunities with instruments, etc. before or after class.
* CANCELLED CLASSES: Any class may be cancelled at the start of the semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
MMT reserves the right to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances (weather, illness, studio issues, etc). If a class is cancelled you will be contacted by phone and/or email and updates will be on Facebook & Twitter. We will do our best to offer a replacement class if scheduling permits but we do not guarantee that one will be available. No refunds will be given, only credits towards the next semester.
Weather cancellations: IF THE TORONTO DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD HAS CLOSED SCHOOLS DUE TO BAD WEATHER, WE WILL CANCEL CLASSES.
* LIABILITY: To the extent permissible by law, I/we hereby release, discharge and/or otherwise hold harmless and indemnify Making Music Together Inc, it's owners, officers, directors, teachers, employees and associated personnel, from and against any and all demands, claims and causes of action arising, directly or indirectly, from my family's/child's/ward's participation in its programs.
Thank you for your co-operation. We look forward to Making Music with you and your family!
Making Music Together