Outdoor, Socially Distanced music classes at a park near you!
What are "Pop Up Park Songs" and Backyard Singalongs?
Exactly what they sound like! Songs shared outside while maintaining social distancing guidelines! We’ll set-up on your driveway, lawn, porch or park and make music with your family, friends (private) or community families (public) in the Music Together style you know and love, for 40 minutes of music-making fun!
Contact us at 416-833-1231 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time that works for you!
$20 first child, $10 sibling over 6 months. Pay as you go week to week.
PRIVATE single sessions you host:
$150 per 40 minute session - maximum 6 families/15 people (children & adults) providing the location has enough space for social distancing.
**Each household must be represented as an individual family with an account in our system. Click HERE to create an account.
Some things to note:
- There is ZERO contact between your family and us, you are responsible for keeping your family at a 2 metre distance from others.
- We don't supply shared instruments. Please bring out your favourites/homemade instruments you have available! Look in your kitchen :-)
- For private sessions: We don't come inside your home. We sing on the lawn, porch or driveway while maintaining a 2 metre distance. You MUST have an appropriate location with enough space to properly distance all participating families.
- We will include songs from the award-winning Music Together "Family Favorites 1" or "Family Favorites 2" Collections. Available on iTunes, Spotify and Pandora.
- Click HERE to read our Payment & Class Health Policies carefully!
While we can't be together in our regular locations, join us outdoors for a joyful, developmentally appropriate, music-making experience to at your home, the home of a friend or family member or some lovely greenspace in your neighbourhood!